Today I thought I would share with you what I would wear to a summer wedding. Many people get married in summer because it almost always guarantees good weather, however, it might be quite hard to keep on your make up, hair and outfit in July/August.
I think when it comes to outfits and looks for special occasions, we all turn to Pinterest, so excuse me, but I go crazy when I am on Pinterest. I love everything :)
Of course you can wear whatever you want. These are just my recommendations and things that I would wear. Enjoy!
I could not decide what I liked the most, so I will give you 2 different dress options: a dress and pretty skirt and a top, however, if you are lazy, do not want to spend hours deciding what to wear, a dress seems like the best option. It is two in one. Add shoes and a bag and you are good to go.
(Okay I will give you more than 2 options, because there are so many pretty outfits)
SHOES: Flats, Heels, Wedges
When it comes to shoes you can wear whatever you want, as long as it goes with your outfit, however, try and find out before the wedding whether it will be outside on the gras or sand etc. If it is taking place on a lawn, you probably what to try and wear some wedges, so that your heel does got get stuck in the lawn. Here are a few of my choices:
In terms of make-up I would probably use as little as possible, as you do not want to have a full face of heavy make-up in the sun. Maybe you could either have a strong eye-make-up and nude lips or the other way around. Here are a few of my suggestions:
I hope you liked a few of my suggestions.
Today I thought I would write something about the things that I wear on a daily basis and that can be worn by anyone. As you might already know, I love the colours turquoise and coral in terms of home decor and furniture etc., however, when it comes to my dressing style I am more reserved and almost never wear very bright colours.
I guess you could call my style: Busy Parisienne in London, as I do not like (or have time) to spend hours in front of my closet. Many of my key pieces are inspired by the Parisian Chic Style, because I think that French women always look stunning but effortless at the same time. So what can be a better look for someone who works a lot, but still wants to be comfortable and chic?
So grab your coffee and a Croissant, put on your comfy striped shirt and follow me to my closet.. kind of. Basically, everything I have in my closet, you could wear to a nice Brunch :) and who does not love a good Brunch?
Do you agree with my listing? What would you add? Thank you for reading.
If you work in an office chances are that you wear the same 7 things over and over again, even though you have closet full of clothes. No, That's just me? Oh..
Nevertheless, we all need a little help when it comes to our wardrobe. This summer I wanted to de-clutter my closet and only keep the things that I actually wear, as I find it a lot easier to chose my outfit if I have less things.. something along the lines: cluttered room - cluttered mind.
Please note that I work in Online-Marketing, so i can wear pretty much anything, as we do not have a strict dressing code at our office. Thank god. Last week I started my de-clutter journey. I created a little rule system when shopping for clothes and these are:
1. Do not buy it if it is "trendy", because you do not want to pay a lot for something that we go "out of fashion" before you can even wear it.
2. Invest in a good trench-coat, because it can upgrade you outfit instantly. White T-shirt, black skinny jeans, kitten heel ballet flats and a beige trench-coat and you are ready to go.
3. Have your go-to jewellery pieces and buy a few key-pieces, for me these are: pearl earnings, a statement necklace and my Kate Spade Watch. Can't go wrong with that.
4. Buy reasonably priced clothes and pair it with more expensive accessories. Like this Kate Spade bag.
5. Buy 1 size bigger, rather than smaller, as there is nothing worse than too tight clothes in the summer.
6. Buy simple dresses and spice it up with a nice statement necklace. Sometimes less is more. Think Audrey Hepburn.
7. Find your signature perfume. You are not fully dressed without a perfume. For me it is the Chloé - Signature Eau de Parfum. Always. Forever.
8. Stripped T-shirt. Striped. Think of a Laid-Back French Girl Style. Yes. Add a red lip and a venti-iced-dairy-free-caramel-latte and you are ready to go :D
Here are a few links to my favourite pieces:
Sometimes you confuse your needs. You don’t need a boyfriend.
You need a black dress, white pearls and red lipstick.
& a drink.
Disclaimer. I do not own any of these images on this blog unless noted. Please follow link for artist/owner.