Image Source: https://www.pinterest.de/ivyleewilson/future-appartment-london-w2/
When I was 14 I started thinking about the way that I want to decorate my first apartment In London. Of course I skipped all the 28 steps that would get me to working and living in London and jumped right to the perfect apartment decor. I started looking for ideas on the internet and over the years I have collected quite a few ideas that I have used when I moved into my apartment last year. Yes, I made it and yes, I still had to go back and finish all the 28 steps before moving to London. Big steps, small steps. None of them as good as the steps leading to my throne... just joking. So where was I? Home decor, right. my favourite thing, right after Kittens and Tumblr.
Here are a few ideas for your new apartment, that even Carrie Bradshaw would approve. If you do not plan to re-decorate your apartment, then here are a few nice pieces of furniture to look at, because who does not like looking at furniture?
1. Bed: Plush Velvet Divan Bed Set (£219,99) Click here.
2. Sofa: L Shaped Corner Modern Grey 3 Seater Sofa Settee (£262,00) Click here.
3. Coffee-table: Vintage Shabby Chic Country House Style Solid Wood Coffee Table White (£174,61) Click here.
5. Dressing Table: Retro Wooden Dressing Table (£67,99) Click here.
6. Sideboard: Anself Console Cabinet 6 Drawers Wood White (£109,99) Click here.
7. Pictures: Marilyn Monroe Elvis Presley James Dean Red Dress Black & White Canvas Wall Art Picture Print (£19,99) Click here.
8. Bedside Table: Windsor Bedside Tables (£64,99) Click here.
9. Pillows: Moroccan Geometric Pattern Design Tiles Cushion (£6,95) Click here.
10. Blanket: Luxury Chevron Cotton Single Sofa Throw Blanket (£18,95) Click here.
I hope you liked a few of my ideas and if you did not, please do let me know what your favourite decor pieces are.
Sometimes you confuse your needs. You don’t need a boyfriend.
You need a black dress, white pearls and red lipstick.
& a drink.
Disclaimer. I do not own any of these images on this blog unless noted. Please follow link for artist/owner.