I have had this blog for exactly 1 week and 2 days now and a few days ago, the girl behind the @OutOfTeaBag blog (yes, you should totally go and follow her.. like now! Go!)she was actually the first person to DM me on Twitter, so I freaked out and smiled like an idiot for 5 minutes straight.. but.. let’s not talk about me, let’s talk about the Liebster Award and the good part, which is meeting new people and getting to know them. Today I will post my response to the 11 questions that I was asked.
I must admit that I did not nominate only people under 200 Followers, but I do not think getting to know other people is ever wrong, no matter what the number behind their name says...
Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
@OutOfTeaBag’s Questions For Me:
1. If you had to have 3 celebrities to dinner who would they be?
- I do not know if I can choose someone who technically died, but I will just name 3 celebrities that are alive and 3 which sadly passed away. Audrey Hepburn – because she is.. perfection. Coco Chanel – because she is my inspiration and everytime I am stuck or need new ideas, I try to think what she would have done. I love her. Also the INSIDE CHANEL series on YouTube are awesome! James Dean – because I feel that he was misunderstood and that we have kind of the same personality.
James Franco – because he looks like James Dean and I would love to talk about art and poetry and cats with him. Karl Lagerfeld – because I wanted to be a designer when I was younger and I would love to hear his critique on my drawings and his suggestions on how to improve it. Larry the Cat from 10 Downing Street – because he would make a great prime Meow-ister.
2. What song do you know all the lyrics to?
Oh, definitely quite a few, but I will list a few of my favourites:
Coldplay – Viva La Vida
The Killers – Mr Bright Side
Taylor Swift – Clean
Sam Hunt – Bottle It Up
Everything by Fall Out boy basically
The Script – If You Could See Me Now
Taylor Swift – The Luck One
Like 2635 other song
3. Where in the world would you like to live?
London and that is where I live right now. I wanted to live here since I was 14 and now here I am.
4. What do you want to achieve from blogging?
Share my thoughts and write them down, so that I can clear my mind. Sometimes I feel like my thoughts are running away, but they are good thoughts, so I want to find a way to catch them and a blog is a perfect solution. Also I love writing a lot…. I mean A LOT!
5. What’s been the best day of your life so far?
I feel like there are many “best days” in life, as every stage of your life brings new opportunities, but one of the best days was when I got my first job in London... also the day of my Graduation, because my mom was so proud :)
6. Three things that make you smile?
Cats, strangers and people that smile back on the street or bus, early mornings and the smell of clean linen.
7. Whats your favourite animal?
Since I have a cat named Victory, I will say a cat :)
8. What’s your favourite Disney film?
Lady and the Tramp
9. How would you describe your style of blog?
10. What is your favourite quote?
Since I love writing, reading and poetry I could never decide which one I like the most, so I will give you my current top 3:
"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
"They’re a rotten crowd’, I shouted across the lawn. ‘You’re worth the whole damn bunch put together."
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
"Sometimes you confuse your needs. You don’t need a boyfriend. You need a black dress, white pearls and red lipstick. And a drink." — Hedonist Poem
11. If you had to pick one…book or film? - Book: (The Great Gatsby)
Sometimes you confuse your needs. You don’t need a boyfriend.
You need a black dress, white pearls and red lipstick.
& a drink.
Disclaimer. I do not own any of these images on this blog unless noted. Please follow link for artist/owner.